Did you want to schedule a newborn photography session, but missed the deadline? You’re not too late! Here are 8 reasons to book a lifestyle newborn photography session. These are perfect for those who want to have newborn photos, but need something more relaxed.
- Time to recover from childbirth
- Flexibility in scheduling the session (anytime up to a month)
- Be comfortable in your own space
- EVERYONE gets to be in the pictures
- Hey! No posing required…just some easy direction
- Your home (including the nursery) makes the perfect backdrop for photos
- If you have other children they get a chance to get used to the baby before being in front of the camera
- You can include four-legged siblings as well 🙂
This helps those who may have missed their window for traditional newborn baby portraits and I feel this option is so much better. Capturing new families with their little one(s) in their own environment is so special!
Questions or ready to book your session, contact Wren & Willow Photography here!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram!